Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday




It's been quite some time since I have done a post on my blog. I really haven't been getting dressed because it's so stinkin hot! But most of the days that I do get dressed I just run out of time to take a picture. So here are some of the pictures that I have compiled over the summer. I only get these pictures taken because of my oldest son Kyle. He is learning, it usually takes a few shots. I stick the camera on auto and hand it over. We have not had a very fun late part of the summer. It's been over 100 degrees everyday and no rain. I'm boycotting our neighborhood pool because the developer is a total douche bag and I refuse to give him any of my money. So we pack up and head to the pool at my parents neighborhood. Anyways here it goes:

top-Ivy Jane


tank-at loft, skirt-anthro, wedges(I should have gotten an up close picture)Forever 21

Tank-old navy, skirt-forever21, belt-cabi

Purse (birthday gift) mudpie


dress-boutique, shoes-volatile

dress-forever 21 $8, shoes-forever 21, cardi (only wore inside grocery store and borders) old navy, necklace-lisa leonard

top-anthro (old) jeans-at loft, shoes-dillards (old) necklace-francesca's, bracelets-forever 21

I wore this outfit to see Katy Perry
Top-anthropologie, Jeggings-newyork and co
bracelets-forever21, earrings-Chico's

Well that's all I've got, I'm not sure how large these pics will come out, I have had major problems uploading in blogger and had to change to the old editor just to get this pics to upload.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment