Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blog obsessed

 I woke up this morning and the cool front finally came in.  Yesterday was so muggy and warm and I am so tired of wearing warm season clothes.  I'm pasty white and ready to cover up!  Thats so I have an excuse not to work out or watch what I eat.  I have purchased a few outfits that only need some cooler weather.  Am I asking too much, just for a little fall weather!
  I am fairly new to the whole blog thing but now I'm hooked!  But to be forewarned don't blog hop looking at wiww too late at night. I could not go to sleep.  All I could think about was peoples outfits.  Where did they get it? is it still in the store? Is it on sale yet? Can I pull off that outfit?  Where can I find it cheaper?  My head was spinning and I could not sleep.  So I feel like I have an addiction to blogs like a blog stalker and I think I got my friend Jill hooked too!  But as a thirty something mother of three I have been lost with my style.  I want to stay up with the trends and look fashionable but I don't want to look like I'm trying to look like I'm still in my twenties!  I look online at retail stores and see how they pair up the entire outfit but I can't afford to buy every piece.  And I don't want (or can't) to spend a lot of money on something that will be out of style next season.  So even though I get a little obsessed with it, it has been very helpful seeing other thirty/forty somethings that don't have a modal body and seeing what they wear. 
  Today I am taking a scrap booking class.  It's my first one so I'm excited to learn some new tricks to make my page pop!
  I have been in a mode of organization and really just time to stop slacking and get my s*** together!  So I have a lot of projects on my to do list.  Some I have started and completed and some I have started but not yet completed.  I will take some pics because I'm pretty proud of what I have done!  Have a great day! Ciao Steph

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean - you want to feel like you are fashionable but not trying too much. People in their 40's always talk about having found their style - well I'm certainly still searching for mine - the way I would like to dress would bankrupt us I think !!! Oh well we can only do our best !

    ReplyDelete