Monday, October 11, 2010

First Blog Post




This is my first blog post, don't know why I started this but I think by having a blog I will write more and post pictures(which I am obsessed with).  I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out somehow my right click is stuck on one of shabby blogs buttons html and I can't copy just paste away the same thing.  I am so not techy- but I am trying to stay with the times.  I took the kids to the pumpkin patch saturday.  I had them all dressed up to take pictures, had my speedlite and read up on fill flash.  We get there and all three go in different directions.  I had a hard time getting a picture of all three and Kooper mostly had his back to me.  Instead of being mean mommy and yelling at everyone to look happy darn it we just picked out our 3 pumpkins and headed home.  Question why is it that the smoke detectors only warn you of a low battery IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!  Who wants to get up and change a battery at 2 am?  I am going to try to post a picture now,  lets see if it works:)

No comments:

Post a Comment