Friday, December 31, 2010

Dr.Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! the musical

It's taken me a while to upload some pics from the musical the Grinch that stole Christmas because I used my cybershot camera and I don't usually pay much attention to it anymore.  So Mark got us tickets (for the big boys) and at first the boys weren't very excited to go and where a little whinny.  They were upset that it wasn't a movie, I told them it's better than a movie it's live singing and dancing!  They didn't get it!  I kept saying just wait you will love it.  First we went and ate at hard rock cafe, they weren't very impressed as this was always a special place I would choose to eat at on my birthday when I was much younger.


Our appetizer-who doesn't like a good potato skins?

Marks blue cheese buffalo hot wings burger-delicious

Kade got a little board so he played a game on my iPhone


My salad was so yummy- it''s been a while so I can't remember all the stuff on it! but it was good!
We really lucked out with eating early because it was the same night as the tree lighting ceremony in downtown Houston.  Lucky for us we got a table during the lighting and then headed over to Theatre under the Stars amphitheater.  As soon as the light when on and the curtain was drawn back I looked over and saw the boys eyes open with excitement and their jaw drop in amazement.  After that they were in awe and never moved. 



The end of a great night and to future traditions of musicals with the kids!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment