Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WIWW

Here is another week of what I wore Wednesday.  I'm linked up with thepleatedpoppy.com/blog where us moms go for inspiration, encouragement, and accountability for looking decent.  Ladies it's not vain to try a little and look presentable it's purely for your soul!  I have had such a hard time getting pictures of myself in the last month.  Now I have a new remote so it should help with the focused shot situation.  I really hate it when I have put work into an outfit and forget to take a picture.  I feel like I have no document of the fact that I took some effort.  Oh well, this week is another hodge podge shots of the last two weeks (or maybe even three).



Kooper went to school so I ran some errands
Sweater-forever 21
jeans-ny and co
yellow flats-target
white belt-anthropologie

my new coach white patent leather purse-coach outlet

wish I could have gotten a better picture of my bracelet, it's one of my favorites plus
it was $80 and I got it for $25

just another day
top-anthropologie
jeans-sevens
flipflops-havanias

game day
top-at loft
capri's- joes jeans
flipflops-red- coach

top-target
jeans-sevens
flipflops-?

furniture shopping
top-at loft
chambray shorts- ivy jane
wedge sandals-bcbg

not very good pics it was very dark in my house and I think the in camera meter was
thrown off by the outside light, so I had to lighten them both up quite a bit in ps
jewelry-stella and dot
watch-fossil

Church/Lunch
Confession- we all got dressed up to go to church (since we haven't been in a long time)
and we pulled up(only 5 minutes late) and they changed the times and location due to it being palm Sunday
so instead we just went and had lunch. 
Dress/shoes- AT loft
Cardigan-target

after our spoiled attempt to go to church
top-at loft
capri's- charlotte russe
silver flip flops-at loft

baseball practice
tank-anthropologie
jean skirt-old navy
shoes-volatile
jewelry-stella and dot

errands
tank-old navy
cardi-target
necklace-lisa leonard
capris-david khan
coach flipflops






I feel like I had a running theme with ann taylor loft.  I really don't shop there that often but I did in the past.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you took pictures all week! I like the red top and your hair up in the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, all your outfits are so cute! I need to get better about taking more pictures; I am lucky to have 2 or 3!

    Your blog is super cute too, I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete