Tuesday, April 5, 2011

First day of Disney California

I finally have a moment to get a post together with some pictures from spring break at Disney California.  Better late than never.  We had a great time and the weather was perfect (which is why I wanted to go to cali)  My parents went with us and were a great help.  Disney didn't allow strollers in line and Kooper did great with taking a nap in the monster stroller so my peeps would take a break and find some shade and a bench and let him sleep.  Now I know why people have their disney trips planned out to the second.  The lines were long but moved quickly and the fast pass lines would be filled up by noon.  So this is day one, I think I took a picture of everything in the park, maybe even a trash can.


The first ride we rode was buzz lightyear



is a hat bump like a fist bump?


Kooper chose the lightning mcqueen hat


Kyle was too cool for mickey ears but not Kade



Mawmaw and Pawpaw were just as excited to go as the boys


I had to get a shot in front of these beautiful violas


Kooper gave daddy a bite kiss


Me and my 3 stinky boys



such a mischievious smile
 


Be back soon with Lego Land and another day at disney.  Happy Day!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment