Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

This morning was Kades Kindergarten graduation.  I can't believe that the year is already over.  It seams like yesterday that Kade couldn't wait to start school.  He has been watching his brother get on the bus for the last three years and now the school year is over.  Where did the time go, I think it has gotten away from me!  Anyways I had a massive struggle with my pictures due to a mixture of lighting fluorescent, tungsten, and natural light.  Then add in the mix that we were sitting on the opposite side of the room than Kade and my zoom lens is awful.  I didn't want to be one of those rude parents that gets up in the front and crouches in the isle blocking every one's view so I just screwed myself with crappy pictures.  Next year I will be in charge of the school yearbook so I think I might have a shirt made that say's "yearbook" so I can politely get in the front and not appear so rude.  I did make Kade go back onstage when everyone was gone and take some pictures.  Here is my little graduate!









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment