Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Springtime in Texas means Bluebonnets

I finally got around to looking at the pictures that Vera and I took of the boys in the bluebonnets and then to play around with them for posting on my blog.  I got some cute pictures of them but I need to work on my interaction with the boys.  You would think that I could get them to cooperate and smile because well I'm their mom.  But no, I am anal and controlling and get very annoyed at their inability and unwillingness to cooperate with me.  So after I gave up (on yelling at them to sit, pose, and smile like they were happy) I then got a few of them and their silly boyish interaction.








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You got some sweet (non) poses which sometimes are the best ones! I am the SAME EXACT way when it comes to taking pics of the kids - hoottin' and hollerin' for them to smile, sit still, look at me....

    ReplyDelete