Wednesday, May 11, 2011

wiww

I started this journey so I would get up and get dressed and it works, it's just that I have a hard time getting a picture of myself before I leave the house.  I pulled up my pics from my memory card and was surprised that I only had pics from one day.  I did try and get a good one of the boys and I on mothers day because I had a really cute dress on, but they did not cooperate, everyone was stuffed from brunch and ready for a nap.  Plus my husband need some camera lessons, he completely cut off our legs and left a tone of space over our heads.  I have two friends that love to wear skirts so I have slowly become a skirt convert.  I love how comfy they are and I don't exactly feel overly dressed up.  This skirt/outfit I was able to wear it all day and never feel like I was wanting to put my pj's on.


Skirt-forever 21
top-at loft (old)
necklace-target Love this and will wear it a lot all summer
bracelet-forever 21 $1.50 I bought these in many colors


Our failed attempt to take a picture together
Dress-Jcrew
Cardigan-Target
Necklace-steinmart


serious squinting-yes I need botox bad!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie!
    You look cute as ever!
    ANd I LOVE love your anthro shoes from last week's wiww too!
    Your pictures are also looking fantastic. You must be loving your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skirts are comfy aren't they! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to become a skirt convert too! Your blog is adorable and so are your boys!! I too have 3 stinky boys! :)
    I'm visiting from Pleated Poppy.
    Denissa
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of skirts. I think I have the same LOFT shirts in different colors from several years ago. I still really like mine even if they are getting a little faded. Great stuff from F21!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first outfit. so cute! well done.

    ReplyDelete