Thursday, May 26, 2011

Scrapbook Weekend

This weekend I went on a retreat with my mom Cathy, aunt Claude Ann, and cousin Sherry (she is like my aunt) along with my mom's quilting friends the BIFFS.  They planned this weekend retreat and I  invited myself because well that's the only way I can get any time to complete a scrapbook page.  I have all of my supplies behind locked doors or hung up on the walls (which doesn't stop Kooper).  I wish I could leave things laid out on the table so I could pop in and work a little at a time but Kooper would destroy the pictures, stamp all over the paper, open and pour out my embossing powder on the carpet (actually happened), and push all the buttons on my cricut.  I have had pages all ready to go.  Pictures printed, paper and embellishments gathered.  Now I had time and I used it wisely.  I researched and had my layout examples saved on my computer, and I placed an order on two peas in a bucket (which came minutes before I left, I was ready to hunt down the mail man in the neighborhood just to get my package).  So here is what I got accomplished this weekend.


Cosmo Cricket -Snorkel line


Echo Park- Little boy line


October Afternoon- Fly a kite line



I copied Nicole Magourik page http://nicholmagouirk.typepad.com/things_that_really_matter/2011/05/scrapbook-stamping-may-2011.html
she has a tutorial and a list of all her supplies, I fel in love with the layout especially since I already had beach pictures that I wanted to scrapbook




Dear Lizzy paper I think it was called city park


I started with just the left page done about 1 year ago and I finished the second to complete a 2 page layout
Cosmo Cricket- Joy Ride

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment